Looking for the best happy birthday mom paragraphs? We have the most heart touching happy birthday mom,happy birthday in heaven mom,happy birthday mom images,happy birthday mom quotes to send to your mom. the birthday of your mother is likely to be one of the most important.Mothers often sacrifice a lot and often make hard decisions for the good of their children. There is a certain strength in a mother that is not always appreciated when you are young. But often times, as we grow older and wiser, our appreciation grows for the woman who nurtured us into adulthood.How do you let the woman who gave life to you know just how much you appreciate her?here are some happy birthday mom wishes and messages for your mom.
Happy Birthday Mom
- Happy birthday to an amazing mother. May your new age bring you more blessings than you expect. I’m grateful for all you have done for me. I can thank you enough for being a supportive mum. I wish you good health and God’s blessing now and forever.
- I want to let the world know how much you mean to me, but there are not enough words to explain how extraordinary you are. This new age will bring you more wisdom, good health, and God’s favor upon your life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy birthday.
- You’re my one in a million and an irreplaceable superhuman in my life. Mom, you have been my mentor and my best friend. Thank you for always being my role model and the best gift from God. I love you with all of my heart.
- Your heart is as pure as flowing water, and you’re never afraid to stand for the truth no matter how hard it is. You are a mom like no other, and God’s love will never depart from you. You’re the best, and I wish you the best things heaven can give.
- Happy birthday to the best mom in the world. You’re brave, courageous, and compassionate. You’ve been through so many difficult phases in life, yet you believed in us. I want to appreciate you for always being there for me. I can’t repay you for the unconditional love you have shown me over the years. I love you.
- I wish one beautiful woman in the world a happy birthday. You’ve been a blessing to my life and a model for my generation to follow. Every day, I thank God for the gift of having you as my mom, you’re irreplaceable. I would choose you again and again as my mother. Let the world rejoice and celebrate a rare gem.
- You are my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend. I can’t wait to help you celebrate your birthday!
- Even though I’m getting older, I find I need you more than ever. There’s nothing like one of your warm hugs. Wishing you a birthday as heartwarming as you!
- You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday Mom!RECOMMENDED FOR YOU : Birthday Wishes For Best Friend Male | Best Friend Male Quotes
- On your birthday, I want to thank your for lighting my way. I’m blessed to have a mom who is so loving and strong. Today, I hope you feel the love of all who adore you with peace in your soul, laughter in your heart, and smiles all around.
Happy Birthday Mom Paragraphs
- To the woman that inspires me, you are the best person in my world. You have shaped my life in ways I can’t explain. I bless the day God gave me to you because I wouldn’t ask for a better mom than you. On this special day, may God’s grace and undying love surround and fulfill your wishes. Happy birthday, dearest mom. (Happy Birthday Letter to Mom)
- Words can’t explain how much I love you, mom. You’re smart, you have a spectacular personality and above all; you have lots of love to give. Today is a special day for you, and may God always watch over you and take care of you. Happy birthday, sweetest mother.
- Mom, you are a special woman and I have so much love for you. I look up to you in everything I do because you’re my idol. I adore and cherish you. I can’t thank God enough for giving me a mother like you. As you celebrate this special day, God’s love and mercy will surround you. Lines will fall in pleasant places for you. Happy birthday to my priceless mom.
- Happy birthday to my darling mom. I can’t explain the happiness that fills my heart. I am lucky to have a mom like you because you inspire me to be a better person and I’m grateful to you for everything. Thanks for always supporting my dreams and goals. Have an amazing and memorable birthday, mom. You deserve the best and more.
- To the most beautiful mum in the world, I love you. I wish you good health and more awesome smiles. You’ve been a blessing to me and many others. I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. You deserve more than the best because you’ve got an impeccable personality. I celebrate you every day, mom. Cheers to the most beautiful woman I know.
- Happy birthday, love. Your charisma and positive energy are rare to find because you’re unique in every word. Having you as a mother is a dream come true to me and our family. I love you with my entire heart. Cheer to the woman who means everything to me.
- Dearest mom, sometimes I wonder what will become of me without your love. You’ve loved me despite my flaws and undoings. You are always there for me more than anyone in the world. Thank you for being my guardian angel. This shows you’re irreplaceable. May you live long to see many more years to come. Happy birthday, mom. Kisses.
- To a woman of substance, you are the best thing in my life. You have got a heart of gold and that’s the finest thing in the world. Thank you for being a woman of her words, and a woman of integrity. I’m proud to call you my mother every day. On this special day, I wish you a fulfilling and blessed 365 days to come.
- My elegant mum, you’re more than a mother to me. You’re my sister, my best friend, and my partner in crime. You mean a lot to me, and on this special day, I celebrate you. You will always have a special place in my life, today and forever. I love you every day.
SENTIMENTAL AND SWEET BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR MOM
- Have an amazing birthday, Mom. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
- Dearest Mom, I count my blessings every day. The greatest blessing of all is having a beautiful, caring mother like you in my life.
- No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh, just what to do to push my buttons, and how to turn my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
- It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!
- My warmest wishes, Mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.
- Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
- You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, my amazing Mom. Happy Birthday!
- You are always a good mother to me even when I am at my worst. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I don’t deserve. Happy Birthday to you
- Never have I been more grateful to have a wonderful woman like you to call Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!
- Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Mom
- Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
- It’s amazing all the good that God can do through a single life like yours. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman and mother!
- They say all mothers are special, but, Mom, I think you are the greatest of them all! And I mean every word I say. On this special day, I want to thank you for loving and shaping me into the person that I have become today. Have an extraordinarily happy birthday.
- Dear Mom, we may argue, cry, and have misunderstandings. There are times that you scold and times I disobey. Not matter what, though, I will always know that you are the greatest mom in the whole world. And I love you. Happy Birthday! From Your Stubborn Kid xx
- To my wonderful mother on her special day: You have given me tough love and honest advice, even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. What I’m trying to say is, you’re the reason I turned out to be the best version of myself. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!
- What would I do without you, Mother? Thank you for helping me blossom into what I was born to be. I hope you have an exceptionally wonderful day because you’re an exceptionally wonderful woman!
- What a marvelous friend you have been to me. You’re the only person who understands my deepest fears. And the only one who knows how to make me smile again after facing them. Mommy, I love you. Happy Birthday.
- Every day, I thank God for a mother like you. You are the complete package. Beautiful, loving, hardworking, understanding and easy to relate to. Mom, I wish you a wonderful happy birthday.
- For a wonderful mom on your birthday: When I need love and understanding, and someone who truly cares, you offer a shoulder to cry on and chase away the nightmares. When I need to chat and someone to listen, your love remains strong and true. That’s why I’m wishing a birthday full of joy and love, just for you!
- We may not get to spend much time together now that we live in separate houses, but I cherish all of our phone calls and text messages. Let’s never stop. Happy Birthday to the coolest mom around!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
- Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
- We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
- It’s about time you reached this age, now that you’ve grown out of flowers and chocolates, we can get you a real present that actually has some punch. You said you did some horse riding before, right? Happy Birthday!RECOMMENDED FOR YOU : Best Long And Short Happy Birthday Paragraph For Best Friend
- For such a young mom you’ve always had such a wise head on your beautiful young shoulders. It’s a shame that also means you know how to keep such close tabs on me using Facebook. Happy Birthday!
Beautiful Happy Birthday Mom Paragraphs
- I feel so lucky to have you as my mom because you’re the light in my life. May this birthday mark the beginning of great things in your life. As you celebrate this birthday, I wish you the joy and happiness you secretly desire. I love you, mom!
- Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love for me grows stronger and unfaltering. You are everything one will wish for in a mother. Happy birthday, mommy. Have a blast.
- You’ve always been a great mother to me, even when I’m at my worst state. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I never deserve. Everything you did for me never went unappreciated. Happy birthday to you, mom. I love you more than you can imagine.
- Dearest Mum, I count my blessings every day because you’re the greatest gift in my life. Having a beautiful, loving and caring mother like you is a miracle only a few experiences. Thank you always, mom. I wish you the best things in life.
- No one knows me as you do, mom. I wish to appreciate you for always showing up for me. You know just what to say to make me happy. There is nothing sweeter than knowing you have someone who stands by you no matter what. Happy birthday to the greatest mom in the world! What you mean to me, words can’t explain.
- To my wonderful mom, you have given me a lot of love more than I can ever pay for. You tell me the truth even when I don’t wish to hear it. Thank you for the encouragements, you may not understand how much they mean to me. You are everything to me and I can’t thank you enough. I wish you a wonderful and amazing birthday.
- Happy birthday to the woman I treasure most in my life. My sweet mom, I lack words to express the love and gratitude that has engulfed my heart over the years. May you experience that happiness and peace of mind you desire. Create unforgettable moments today and never forget, I love you.
- Dear Mother, you’ve helped me achieve things that I never dreamed I could ever achieve in this lifetime. You’ve been an angel with no wings, and I adore you every day. May the next 365 days improve your life than it is. Have a beautiful and splendid birthday, my love.
- Life is beautiful because I am blessed with a phenomenal mom. Nothing compares to the unconditional love you have showered on me over the years. Thank you for the love I do not deserve, but you love me anyway. On your birthday, I wish you God’s blessings now and forever.
- hank you for nourishing my dreams and for helping me become the person I am today. Without a mother like you, I would be absolutely nothing. If all mothers in the world did for their children all the incredible things you do for me, there would be more fulfillment here on earth. Happy birthday, mom.
- I am blessed to have found a mother in such a remarkable woman like you. Thank you for always being there during the happy and dark days. On your birthday, I pray that God blesses you and keeps you healthy, safe, and happy forever. Happy birthday, my love.
- Thank you for always being my rock, fortress, and shield. Your love has been the pillar I rest on during the difficult days, I can’t afford to repay you. Have a birthday that is as beautiful as your smile. I love you every day.
- To my industrious mom, you’ve won my love and admiration forever. Thank you for taking the responsibility of making sure we had all we needed. It’s the best love in the world. Today is your day, and I want the world to see the number one woman in my life. I love you, mom.
Funny Happy Birthday Mom Wishes
- All of my crazy comes from you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Birthday Mom!
- You are such a great mother. I’ve always wondered how you put up with me all these years and kept your cool. Then, I found your wine stash and things became clear to me! Happy Birthday, let’s pour a glass and celebrate!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! I’m so happy that you look so good, since I got to inherit those good-looking genes.
- I knew exactly what you wanted for your birthday this year. Me… out of the house for a day. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- It’s amazing how good you look for your age, considering all the grief I gave you when I was younger. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday Mom! Now that I’m older, I want to say thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. I know it was tempting, and no one would have blamed you.
- I’m so lucky to have a mom who still parties like she’s in her twenties. Happy Birthday and enjoy your special day!
- Hey Mom, thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy Birthday to you!
- Mom, a great birthday is the least we can do for you after all you’ve put up with through the years. Happy Birthday from your obnoxious kids,
- Happy Xth anniversary of your 29th bday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
- 9 out of 10 scientists agree: The more birthdays you have, the longer you live. Happy Birthday Mom!
Short & Sweet Birthday Wishes for Mom
- Happy Birthday Mom! Take it easy today. You deserve it!
- It’s your birthday! I recommend you kick back, relax, and let dad do all the work for once.
- Every year of aging is another year of learning. You’ve taught me so well, and each year I look forward to learning new things from you. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the sweetest mom in the world!
- To the world you may be one person, but to me you are the whole world. Happy Birthday Mom!
- Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me your heart is young as ever.
- Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!
- Not all heroes wear capes. Wishing you a special day for a special lady.
- Today’s your birthday, but that’s not all I’m celebrating. See, it’s a big day for me too. I’m celebrating my own luck to have you as my mom!
- Today you should get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel. Happy Birthday Mom, live it up!
- Everything that’s awesome about me, I got from you. Happy Birthday and stay awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! – FUNNY MESSAGES
- Best wishes, Mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite child.
- Dear Mom, thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy Birthday to you!
- Mom, I used to hate the way you were always right. Now I’ve learned to always take head to your advice.
- I’m going to make this birthday special for you, Mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats to give me up for adoption.RECOMMENDED FOR YOU : Romantic Happy Birthday Paragraph For Him
- Dear Mom, I often catch myself saying the same corny phrases you used to say to me as a child. I guess you’re rubbing off on me. Happy Birthday!
CUTE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYINGS FOR MOM
- Wishing a happy birthday to the most important and treasured woman in my life, who happens to be my sweet mother. Love you so much, Mom. May happiness forever flow freely through your life.
- Mom, you are an amazing person who has inspired me all my life. Thank you for being my mother. Happy birthday.
- You fill my soul with happiness and help me achieve things that I never dreamed I could ever achieve in this lifetime. Mom, you are truly an angel. May you be blessed with happiness beyond what your heart can contain. Have a beautiful day.
- What would I do without you, Mother? Thank you for helping me blossom into what I was born to be. Mom, to say you are an exceptionally wonderful woman is a huge understatement.
- Mother, you are my number one source of happiness, and that is why I shall love you until the rivers stop flowing into the sea. Have a beautiful birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom Images
Birthday wishes for Mom from Daughter
- When I was little, you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks, and read me fairytales every night. You’ve helped to make my life into a happy, beautiful tale. For that, and everything, I can’t thank you enough. Now it’s time for your story. Happy Birthday and may your wishes come true!
- No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh and just what to do to push my buttons. Talking to you turns my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
- They say you’re getting older, but we can still pass for sisters! So, to me, you look better than ever. Wishing you the best, my cool mom.
- Mom, I may run from your scolding now and then, but I can never hide from your warm embrace. You are compassionate and loving, and I thank God that I have you. Happy Birthday.
- I can clear my debts, settle my loans, and make up for my losses. But I have nothing that comes close to paying you back for your tender love and care. I can’t thank you enough! Happy Birthday Mom.
- Even at my worst moments your love for me remains solid. You have been so real and constant all these years. You’re the best mother a daughter could hope for! Happy Birthday Mom.
- Dear Mom, I hope that you’re half as proud of me as I am of you. After all, you’re even sweeter than the cake we’re about to serve. Happy Birthday from your daughter.
- Mom, you have been teaching me every step of the way. Especially now that I’m grown, I realize what a master you are at the art of motherhood! I hope that I will become half the mother you are someday. But, right now, it’s time to celebrate your birthday!
Birthday wishes for Mom from Son
Mom, thanks for not giving up on me when you had the chance. Happy Birthday!
Mom, you are the most outstanding woman in my life, and you’ll always be my number one. Have a beautiful birthday!
When asked who my favorite real-life superhero is, I always say ‘It’s my mom.’ Have an amazing birthday, Wonder Mom!
Happy Birthday to my very own superhero and the No. 1 problem-solver in my life. Today, we party for you!
Dear Mom, you taught me to speak and hold myself with strength and integrity. You have taught me lesson that I could have found nowhere else. Today, I hope you have a very special birthday!
When you were born, all the angels in heaven must have rejoiced, knowing they had an ally here on earth. Someone had to keep me out of trouble. Happy Birthday, my angel mother!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU ; Happy Birthday Paragraph For Boyfriend Copy And Paste
Mom, I want to grow up to be like you in the future. Sending you lots of love from your son. Happy Birthday!
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!” PARAGRAPHS
- You are an angel who constantly lifts me out of the depths of despair and fills my soul with sunshine. Mom, if I had one wish it would be that you would live in true happiness until the end of time because you deserve it. Happy birthday.
- In one’s lifetime, everything is possible when you are blessed with a phenomenal mother. And I’m so lucky to be blessed with the most phenomenal mother in the world. Mom, even if I gave you all the wealth in this world, it wouldn’t be sufficient to thank you for your unconditional love and support you shower me with every day of your life. God bless you.
- Mom, your selflessness and love for your children and others always leave me completely astounded. I’m so proud to have someone like you that I can introduce to the world as my sweet mother. May the light of the heavens forever shine on you.
- On your anniversary, it’s my prayer that all the happiness from all the corners of the world will come together and make their way straight into your heart so that you may dwell in happiness all the days of your life. To me, you are the most magnificent woman on earth, Mom.
- Thank you for nourishing my dreams and helping me become the person I am today. Without a phenomenal mother like you, I would be absolutely nothing. If all mothers in the world did for their children all the wonderful things you do for me, there would be more bliss here on earth than up in paradise.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND MOM
- Mom, thank you for always painting a rainbow in my sky. Thanks for constantly believing in me and motivating me to reach greater heights in life. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the sweetest second mother in the universe. Mom, may good fortune, peace, and happiness always show their beautiful faces in your world. Just can’t stop loving you.
- Happy birthday, Mom! I can’t thank the universe enough for bringing us together in this lifetime. May this birthday of yours bless you abundantly with all the love and joy you bring into my life.
- May God fill your world with peace, beauty, and most importantly, happiness without limit. Have a great birthday, Mom.
- Having a second mother like you is a mighty blessing. You make my life so incredibly beautiful and amazing. May your birthday and all the days of your life be flooded with nothing but true joy. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday! May the blessings you receive in life be so mighty that the words of mankind struggle to describe them.
- I consider myself blessed to have found my second mother in such a remarkable woman like you. Thank you for always being there to advise me and wipe away my tears. On your birthday, I pray that God will bless you and keep you healthy, safe and happy forever.
Lovely Happy Birthday Mom Paragraphs
- To the light of my life, You remain my sunshine. You’re my light through the dark world, my joy giver, and an irreplaceable mum. I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the world. I wish you the best on your birthday and hope that the new age brings out the best in you. (Happy Birthday Letter to Mom)
- Nothing compares with the love you have given me over the years. It is the best thing I’ve ever had, and my heart is filled with gratitude. For all your heart-warming care and affection, I love you. Have a happy birthday today and every new day you wake up to.
- The truth is you don’t make the best pancakes, mine always taste better (smiles) but you give the best hugs, kisses, head scratches, back rubs, and care when I’m sick, support when I’m down. Have a splendid birthday, sweet mum. I love you.
- Thank you for always looking out for me despite my flaws. All the love and attention you give to issues relating to me never went unnoticed. It’s your birthday and I want you to know that I love you more than you can imagine.
- To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest birthdays, lots of kisses from me to you, you are the light on my darkest days. Thank you for being here for me always.
- Happy birthday to my best friend, and my mum. I can’t explain how fulfilled I am to be your child. My heart is however filled with appreciation for the love and care you have shown me. Thank you for being there for me during the tough days. I appreciate you for keeping the family’s bond firm. You’re the best in the world, and I love you.
Happy Birthday Mother-in-law!
- Happy Birthday to the sweetest second-mother in the universe! May good fortune, peace, and happiness always shine upon you.
- Happy Birthday to my favorite mother-in-law. If we weren’t already related, I’d choose you as a friend!
- Dear Mother-in-Law, sending lots of love your way. Savor every single moment of your special day. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
- Dear Mom-in-law, we may be special cookies, but at least we have each other. Thanks for always being the chocolate to my chip. Your favorite daughter-in-law,
- You always put others first, Mom-In-Law. Today, we’ll take the reigns. It’s your turn to put work off, put some music on, put your feet up and relax on your birthday!
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, MOM
- The world means nothing without you but my life is so meaningful with you by my side. Happy 40th birthday to my sweet mom.
- You may be getting older but your heart keeps getting younger. Thank you for the love you bring to me. Happy 40th birthday, mom. Enjoy your day.
- The story of my life is never complete without you. You appear in every page. Thanks for the immense contribution in making me what I am today. Happy 40th birthday.
- God knows what I would have missed in a sweet mom like you if you were not my mom. I appreciate every bit of you. Happy 40th birthday, mom.RECOMMENDED FOR YOU ; Hilarious funny birthday message for friend
- I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your 40th birthday, mother. Have a good one.
HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, MOM!
- Today, I celebrate 50 years of greatness in a mother. Congratulations, Mom, and do have a wonderful celebration. Happy birthday.
- Indeed the truest friend I have ever had in my life is you, mom. I will never stop loving you. Happy 50th birthday.
- There’s no woman worthy of my love than my sweet mom. You are one of a kind and I intend to make your birthday the same. Happy 50th birthday.
- I can’t believe you are 50 years. You are an incredibly beautiful and awesome mom and I wish you all the beautiful things in the world. Happy birthday.
- Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy 50th birthday.
Happy BIrthday Mom Quotes
- Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles.
~ Sharon Jaynes
- You could add: Thank you, Mom, for never giving up. You were there not only on the special days, but on the hard days too, and I hope I can do the same for you.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
~ Washington Irving
- Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.
~ Donna Bell
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
~ Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
~ Jewish Proverb
- Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there, it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.”
~ Erich Fromm
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.
~ Maya Angalou
- I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
~ E. M. Forster